Double Sided, Low Profile Titanium Plates
Commercially pure titanium, double sided, dual locking plates. Low profile 1.6mm plates allow for reduced palpability compared to other sternal systems with higher profiles.
- Patient Specific Plates: Box, 100 degree, Wide Ladder, Narrow Ladder, JL Sternotomy.
- 2.4 Locking Screws: Sizes 8-18mm.
- 2.7 Emergency Screws: Blunt Tip, Sizes 8-20mm.
- T8 Torque Head Screws.
- Deep Cancellous screw threads specifically designed to fixate into cancellous bone.
- Low Profile Pure Titanium Plates (1.6mm].
Thoracic Reconstruction Plates
- 4 hole and 8 hole bridge plates for thoracic reconstruction.
- Double sided dual locking.
- Low profile 1.6mm.
- 20 hole plate for rib and sternal stabilization.
Titanium Locking Technology
Fully locking screw technology prevents backout. Locking screws range from 8mm-20mm Torque drive mechanism allows for maximum torque and minimal chance for stripping
Features and Benefits
- Commercially Pure Titanium
- 2.4 and 2.7 Locking Screws
- Low Profile 1.6mm Plates
- 8mm-20mm lengths
- Torque Drive Mechanism to Prevent Screw Stripping.
Smarto Disposable Driver
- Disposable one time use driver that decreases hospital spend compared to systems that have to be resterilized and aids in infection control.
- Torque limiting feature to prevent cold welding and screw stripping.
- Mechanical lockout for manual screw insertion.
- Forward and reverse functionality
- 40 Ncm torque at 165 rpm